Oh boy! Another dream I partially remember!
The parts I could remember were…
– This seems to have taken place at +Stephanie Freeman and +Russell Freeman place.
– Steph getting in a car where the steering wheel and pedals were in back seat on the passenger side.
– That same car look like it was made of pieces of sheet metal or cardboard, thus flopping down as the “vehicle” moved.
– Her being mad at me for even thinking of offering to drive to wherever we were going instead.
– Running into Steph’s parents. Her mom was not happy with me because I don’t stop by and say “Hi”.
– I don’t remember Russ saying anything. I think he was showing off some games in a crate.
What started all of this? I have no idea. Feeling guilty about something? A reply to a purposely trolling tweet?
There was another dream in which my car was stuck in reverse in a mall parking lot, my brakes not working, and being attacked by runaway parade floats.
Oh brain. You so weird.